KingOfRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingOfRoleplay

King Of Roleplay[V1.3] New RP Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lotty_Smith Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lotty1234

Lotty_Smith Application Empty
PostSubject: Lotty_Smith Application   Lotty_Smith Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:42 pm

||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

Copyright Information

*!This application is fully accredited as the original idea and design of Ma[N]ifest. This application has only been edited by me ( Chris_Sern ) in order to better serve this server and its needs. Ma[N]ifest reserves all rights to the following application and its content. Ma[N]ifest may be contacted through me by request.
End Copyright Information

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

[Keep the application neat, put in as much information/detail as you can, use proper English grammar in your application. We reserve the right to deny any applications without reason and to update this form at anytime. We will respond to your post with Accepted or Denied.]

If you are found to be lying about any of the following information you will be automatically denied. I will be checking each of your player files and cross referencing your answers to the info in your player file. Complete all fields.

Personal Details [This is for real life information]

You may apply for more then one Law Enforcement Agency in the same application. You will only be accepted into one Department so chose wisely. This way if one Department is full and another isn't, if accepted, you will be hired onto your next best choice. If you only have one choice then only mark that choice with an * and leave the others blank.
Put one * after the Law Enforcement Agency of your first choice, two * after the Law Enfocement Agency of your second choice, and etc.:

LVPD Officer:
FBI Officer:
Army Officer:

\\---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

1.) First Name [ Real ]:Sam
2.) Last Name [ Real ]:Lee
* In Game Name [ First_Last ] Do not leave this out:
[We understand some people like their privacy so you may substitute your last name for your last initial.]
3.) Gender(real):Male
4.) In-game level:2
5.) Age(real):20
6.) Geographical location (real):UK
7.) Past Character Names + Levels:
8.) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans [This can be found in game by doing /stats]:1 kick
9.) Have you played on the server for at least 8 hours?:yes i have
10.) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(ooc):around a week now

Most of the questions below require IC answers unless it has (OOC) at the end. Some questions require both OOC and IC answers.

11.) Are you currently in employment?:No

12.) If yes, what is your current occupation?:Cardealer

13.) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No

14.) Have you ever served time in prison?:Yes once

15.) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(ooc):Yes my english is advanced.

16.) Are you prepared to use Ventrilo?(ooc):
[Leave this question blank. Ventrilo is not currently setup for this server]

17.) Do you have a fully working microphone?(ooc):
[Leave this question blank. Ventrilo is not currently setup for this server]

18.) Please list all licenses currently in your possession [This can be found in game by doing /licenses]:Driving Licence Flying Licence Gun licence

19.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (Both OOC and IC):

OOC:Well Im a friendly guy and I like Rping and Also like being a cop

IC:Im a Hard Working citizen Looking for a job and get respect from other people.

***I have had trouble with this on EVERY application! The last few questions are not in character. This means do not give IC answers. Answer these questions as real life! Thank you.

20.) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc):Yes

21.) If yes, explain fully(ooc):Yes I Also watch cop programmes and know alot about being a cop

22.) Do you know your way around Las Venturas well?(ooc):Yes I know all roads in las venturas
Back to top Go down
Chris_Sern

Lotty_Smith Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotty_Smith Application   Lotty_Smith Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Lotty, I would say you are accepted but we are no longer accepting applications. If you haven't heard there is a server merge coming soon. All the information on it is on our main forum and labeled accordingly so take a look. I'm sorry fot the inconvenience but this is what has to happen. Everyone, once the server merge is complete, will have to re-apply.

I will keep your application here and locked so it's at the very least here on record. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Lotty_Smith Application
Page 1 of 1