KingOfRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingOfRoleplay

King Of Roleplay[V1.3] New RP Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Server & Forum Details

Go down 
+2
Buddha
Chris_Sern
6 posters

King of RP/ReloadedRP Merger -- A New Begninning
I think the server merger is a great idea!
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap40%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
I think it's worth a shot.
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap0%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have doubts about the merger.
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap20%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I'm unsure/neutral.
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap7%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I don't even know what a server merger is.
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap0%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't think the merger is such a good idea.
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap7%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
A server merge? Hell no!
New Server & Forum Details Vote_lcap26%New Server & Forum Details Vote_rcap
 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chris_Sern

New Server & Forum Details Empty
PostSubject: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 pm

[b]MERGE IS STILL HAPPENING BUT WE WILL KEEP KOR UP![/b

[b]Our KOR server will remain up until the server merge of the two scripted cities SF and LV are merged.

This topic is now unlocked so you may reply to it with comments, questions, concerns, or whatever else you wish to add.

Ok I'm real tired of writing myself to death. Sometimes it's as if the ends of my fingers are going to bleed. lol So I will make this as short as possible and then answer questions if you have them. I'd rather just answer your questions then beat myself up trying to figure out what you are going to ask.

EVERYTHING WILL BE REDONE.
The KOR server will be merged with Reloaded RP (RRP) which is based in SF. This means both our communities are being combined and we will have 2 scripted cities, our LV and their SF. You may roam freely between the cities and do your business. We have no need for any scripters now as Vegas (The Reloaded RP scripter) will be taking up the full scripting effort. Vegas is the best scripter...period. That's hardly an argument there. Our forums will be moved over to RRP also. These KOR forums will remain up about one more month to give people time to see this topic and transition over to Reloaded RP. After that the forums will be completely absolved, meaning they will be gone. The KOR server...the game...will be discontinued soon after the merge is complete.

Anyone from any faction will have to re-apply on the LV City section of the new forums. Every admin from KOR will also have to re-apply for admin status if you want it on the new forums. As things begin to settle down and people get familiar with the change we will be adding new factions, new admins, and etc. Also I would like to add.... If being an admin is all you care about then you're an admin for the wrong reasons. Being an admin isn't all there is to it. If the only reason you play on any given server is to be an admin then you're not there for the right reasons. Just think about it. The point is to have fun!! And I know you will have fun on RRP.

This should be all the info you need to know. The link to the forum and the RRP server IP is listed below.

ReloadedRP.net

75.125.225.202:7777

The Ventrilo IP address is on the flash welcome screen after the intro on ReloadedRP.net as well as the server IP.

I personally am looking forward to the change. Post your thoughts. Cool[b]

Last edited by Chris_Sern on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buddha

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 am

gangster
Back to top Go down
Terry
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 am

go merger
Back to top Go down
VariXx

VariXx

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am

The patch is almost done, I've been going as fast as possible (and sleeping as little as possible O.o) to be sure you guys aren't on hold waiting completely on me. Hang in there, just a little longer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reloadedrp.net
Mike
Server Owner.
Server Owner.

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 am

I guess.... It will be better Smile Neutral

Last edited by Mike on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vito_Tattaglia
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Seems a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server & Forum Details   New Server & Forum Details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Server & Forum Details
Page 1 of 1